No fear of heavyweights: This dynamometer can type test, measure and certify internal combustion engines with power of up to 660 kW, single components and even complete systems.
Various approval authorities have accredited us for approximately 300 national and international testing procedures. Our customers benefit from our extensive, detailed and up-to-date knowledge of all relevant guidelines and regulations.
Our homologation services cover all requirements in almost all industrial regions across the globe – from niche to mass production, from retrofitting parts to whole vehicles, from established technology to the most cutting-edge innovations. References from numerous OEMs confirm the excellence and expertise of TÜV Hessen in this field.
Our most important homologation services at a glance:
- Preparation of assessments
- in accordance with national legislation, e.g. German Road Traffic Licensing Regulation (StVZO), DIN
- in accordance with European directives, e.g. EC
- in accordance with international regulations, e.g. ECE, TRIAS, VERT, FMVSS, DIN EN ISO 9001, DIN EN ISO 14001, DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025
- Project support for manufacturers when creating documentation for technical principles, e.g. application area
- Witness inspections
- Expert statements
- Coordination of the approval process
- in national and international approval bodies, e.g. the German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure, the German Federal Motor Transport Authority, the German Environment Agency, the Swiss Federal Office for the Environment (FOEN), etc.
- Execution of initial evaluation for manufacturers