Our team includes:
- Mechanical and electronic engineers
- Environmental engineers, chemists, physicists, geologists, meteorologists and construction engineers
- Psychologists and medical specialists, as well as experts in countless academic disciplines
- Technicians in a wide range of careers
- Commercial and management staff, HR, IT and marketing experts
Basic requirement for technical experts:
The minimum requirement for our certified expert training program is generally a degree from a university or technical college.
Certified expert training program:
We train engineers to become officially certified experts with various authorizations for motor vehicles or in systems engineering. Non-certified staff also have the opportunity to build on their skills and qualifications under the guidance of experienced tutors.
For quality or environmental management auditors, we require a university degree and several years of professional experience, as well as a completed auditor training course.
What we look for in applicants:
For us, it is important that our employees enjoy working with other people. We also look for good organizational skills, IT proficiency and a business mindset. We offer a wide range of internal and external training and development opportunities to help you achieve your potential.