Join the team
Whether pupil, student, graduate or experienced professional - with us you have many different entry opportunities. In the fields of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, IT security, automotive engineering, environmental technology, process engineering, mechatronics, medicine or psychology, you will take on responsible tasks in success-oriented teams - in Hesse, in Germany and internationally.
Further training opportunities, attractive service packages, exciting projects in a wide range of areas, work-life balance and many other offers can be found with us.
Building on the experience and knowledge of TÜV Hessen, you will be committed to the safety, environmental protection, quality and marketability of plants, products and services in a wide range of tasks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions regarding the possible types of employment or the recruitment process?
Enclosed you will find the most frequently asked questions about the application process. Further detailed questions and answers can be found on the corresponding pages for pupils, graduates/students or experienced professionals.
- As soon as you have found a suitable position for you among our job advertisements, you can apply with your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, graduation certificates, job references, other relevant documents) via the form application stored in the job advertisement in german. Of course, you can apply for several tenders at the same time.
- No suitable position for you? No problem, simply send an unsolicited application for employment in the area of interest to you at www.tuev-hessen.de/jobs. We will provide you with feedback on your application as soon as possible.
- You apply with your complete application documents for a suitable position that you have discovered in our job offers.
- After we have received your application online, you will then receive an automated confirmation e-mail from us, which documents the receipt of your application.
- The application documents are reviewed by Human Resources and forwarded to the respective department.
- If we would like to get to know you better, we will be invited to and interviewed by the department and the corresponding personnel officer.
- After that, you will be informed by Human Resources about an acceptance or rejection.
- A direct rejection without an interview is also possible.
- You took the first step, applied for a job at TÜV Hessen, and were invited to an interview? Congratulations! To prepare for the interview, it is always worthwhile to inform yourself extensively about the employer and to think about some answers to possible questions. Think about why you are perfectly suited for the advertised position, what added value you deliver to the company, but also what advantages a job at TÜV Hessen brings for you.