We inspect your elevators – from placement on the market, to inspection prior to initial commissioning, to periodic inspections.
Our services at a glance
- Inspection of escalators and moving walkways before commissioning
- Regular inspection of escalators and moving walkways
- Damage inspections
- Safety analyses, deviations from the state of the art
The benefits of a TÜV Hessen inspection
- Reduced risk of accidents
- Compliance with safety standards
- Compliance with quality standards
- Greater productivity and availability of your escalators and moving walkways
Our inspections are based on the German Industrial Safety Regulation (BetrSichV), DGUV Information 208-028 (BGI 5069-1), Escalators and Moving Walkways, Part 1: Safe operation “Safety rules for the construction and installation of escalators and moving walkways” DIN EN 115, and the VdTÜV standard “Principles for testing escalators and moving walkways”.