When it comes to data protection there is plenty to be done, particularly with regard to the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). An external data protection officer from TÜV Hessen can help you save costs and inspire confidence among your customers.
Already legally valid, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect on May 25, 2018. The GDPR will affect all companies that process personal data, regardless of their sector or size. Severe penalties may be issued if the requisite measures are not implemented on time.
To help you avoid any potential penalties, we support you in initiating and implementing all necessary steps regarding the EU GDPR.
EU GDPR check-up procedure
- Analysis of your company’s current status and readiness
- Identification of potentially necessary measures
- Risk assessment
- Preparation of a priority catalog
- Creation of a schedule for implementing the corresponding measures (if required)
- Consultation during implementation
How a data protection check-up from TÜV Hessen benefits you:
- Overview of the current status of your data protection in comparison to the requirements of the EU GDPR
- On-site implementation
- Tailored to the individual requirements of your company
- Realistic cost assessment for the implementation of the suggested measures
- Reduction of the risk of sanctions
Furthermore, we will gladly answer any questions on technical and organizational measures, including questions on order management in connection with your customers, clients and suppliers