Do you have to take an MPU and want to know exactly what to expect? Or are you simply interested in this topic? Our free information service can help you.
There are many different reasons why the licensing authorities may mandate an MPU – for example due to conspicuous behavior under the influence of alcohol or drugs or other serious conspicuous behavior while operating a motor vehicle.
The medical-psychological assessment consists of the following three parts:
- Psychological-functional performance test (test of perception and reaction skills)
- Medical examination
- Psychological assessment interview
Our services in detail:
- Free information events on MPUs at the assessment centers
- Conducting personal MPU assessments
- Summarizing the results in the MPU report
- Abstinence checks and drug screenings that can be used in the MPU
- Free appointment to discuss issues regarding the report