- Initial inspection prior to commissioning
- Recurring inspections
- Decommissioning of above-ground or underground facilities
- Preparation of technical reports for approval procedures or damage incidents
Benefit for you:
- You receive assurance that your tank is sealed and in proper working order
- Play it safe – choose TÜV Hessen
- TÜV Hessen is well-known by all authorities.
In addition, we provide safety reviews and damage appraisals for facilities for storing water-hazardous substances, as well as the previously listed facilities for storing, filling and transporting flammable fluids, which are now subject to the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (Betriebssicherheitsverordnung – BetrSichV).
Our inspections are carried out in accordance with the Federal Water Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz – WHG) and the Installations Act/Ordinance on Installations for the Handling of Substances Hazardous to Water (Verordnung über Anlagen zum Umgang mit wassergefährdenden Stoffen – AwSV). Applicable laws, regulations and guidelines are integrated into or taken into account in the inspection as requested or required by law. These include:
- Product Safety Act (Produktsicherheitsgesetz – ProdSG) in conjunction with the Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health (Betriebssicherheitsverordnung – BetrSichV)
- Ordinance on Hazardous Substances (Gefahrstoffverordnung – GefStoffV)
- Extinguishing Water Retention Guideline (Löschwasserrückhalterichtlinie – LöRüRl)
- Federal Immission Control Act (BImSchG)